About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Saturday 23 June 2012

Where is Glorious June?

How disappointing June is this year - usually one of my favourite months, but now it's so cold and wet!
Even so, the sun manages to shine briefly between lots of showers and some torrents.
Yesterday, in one of those brief spells, I managed a short walk in the garden and found some flowers that were not droopy from rain. They give me so much pleasure:
seeing them,
choosing for photos,
playing with collaging,
having a few in the house each day,
making note cards from individual photos.
It's well worth the slow and wobbly walking I'm now stuck with as my spine op hasn't worked  - our garden is small so I can just get round and there is always something different to see.
At last I've almost caught up with the TAST 2012 stitching challenge
so soon I'll be posting pics of the sampler I'm making .....

3 comments:

  1. How lovely to see you in Blogland Connie. Your flower mosaic is a wonderful sight in this dreary weather. Thank you for showing it to us.
    Best wishes to you both. Take care.
    Love Lynn and the Doodly Birds x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's realy a lovely mosaic, Connie! You are right Here June has been bizarre as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The collage is stunning!! So glad you are able to get out when the weather permits... Hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete