About Me

My photo
follow up from previous blog, http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/ I am retired here in UK, well into my seventies, and I have crafted as long as I can remember. OH John and I have been happily married for 54 years. We have a lovely family and a cat with attitude ...... Lots of work from my hobbies is on Flickr.

Thursday 1 July 2010


Daisies ......
....... to start my new blog.
I can't post new items in my old blog at conniekonnykards.blogspot.com
though I have tried all the ways I can think of.
It still exists and I'm sorry not to continue it - I like to look back on my previous work and posts.
Reluctantly I'm starting again - maybe that's as it should be however as I am feeling a "new woman" since my hip op a short time ago!
I haven't finished any new work this week so have collected these daisy photos together for a starter - I love them all ...
I hope friends who looked in on the old blog from time to time will find me here! Connie.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you feel so well!
    A new woman with a new blog - it's good.
    I believe it will be a precious blog - can't wait to see the works to come.
    (sorry my English...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://conniekonnykards.blogspot.com/

    Hi Connie, I tried to find your old blog through your photo on my follow list so here is the link. Hope it works for you.

    regards, shirley.

    ReplyDelete